PDA

View Full Version : Duncan 3D

bochunk2000
01-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Are there any other island archers that are going to the Safari shoot in Duncan. Its put on By th Cowichan Bowman. I'll be there with a couple guys from the malahat.:wink:

Thunderstix
01-21-2005, 10:12 AM
When is it? Maybe my son's annual trip to Children's Hospital will "accidently" coincide:biggrin: . I always take the ferry and drive down Island to my parents house in Ladysmith.

bochunk2000
01-21-2005, 05:01 PM
Its this Sunday but go to this site to see the other island shoots.

http://www.web-merchants.com/cowbowmen/shoots.htm

Thunderstix
01-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Sunday. Hmmm, that should be enough notice:lol: . I will check the other shoots as per your schedule. Thanks.

bochunk2000
01-24-2005, 09:31 AM
I didn't think it would be enough. It was a good shoot though. It was a safari shoot so we got to shoot some african animals in the mix. A lion, a leopard, and some sort of antelope that I couldn't identify. I shot my best score yet at 317. No tall that great in the scheme of things but great for me. I am currently training myself to shoot with 2 eyes open and almost all of my mistakes were by shooting to the right by not properly concentrating on my dominant eye. My distace judging was good and I didn't have to shoot a second arrow all day.

If any of you are a part of the Cow bowman club you put on a great shoot.:-D