PDA

View Full Version : SKY FLY WIND SOCKS Snows/Canadas

04-26-2017, 10:07 AM
Any one ever purchase or use thus brand of wind socks. I found them on line, great price but might be junk .......
Looking for experienc d opinions to build numbers in the set.

Thanks in advance

CT

f350ps
04-26-2017, 11:30 AM
I was looking at those a couple weeks ago, great price I just haven't seen one up close. I think you should order some then let me know what you think! :) K

04-26-2017, 12:04 PM
Ya the ten doz for 265 Canadian is hard to pass on ....... They might be sold out by now.
But then again they are from China.
I've got a mini factory going for silhouettes ....... Saving big cash, these added with full bodies, wind socks and shells ====one hell of a spread ...... Can't freaking wait!!!

CT

08-16-2017, 08:57 AM
Well after consulting with a number of guys that have these back east, I've decided to give them a try also.
just ordered some, will try them this year and if they are decent will add many many more to the spread. So in comparison, Cabelas cannot touch thus price, even after exchange, you get twice as many for less money. Also shipped to Canada for free, Wayne from Skyfly says because no stakes( I just ordered the socks) less weight.......
looks like a heck of a place to find a deal. Giddy up BOYZ.

09-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Building ridge backs and feeder heads, a few sentinels out of chloroplast with metal stakes. Even giving the headless type a shot to build numbers ...... Lots of different ways to do this. Cost effective compared to the huge prices a guy can pay. Check it out, you might be surprised if you don't have deep pockets.

CT

kbob
09-02-2017, 10:19 AM
They definitely look like a great value.
Need something besides my own home factoried silhouettes (1/2" extruded foam).
Thanks for the tip!

09-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Kbob, pm coming your way.

f350ps
09-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Hey CT, did ya get out today and give them a whirl? K

09-02-2017, 09:44 PM
No our farmer hasn't cropped yet. Looking firward to new access in Ladner for snows and our soon to be Saskabush trip. Got dam near 400 now total of various types lol

how about you 350 any hunts local yet? Or you waiting for later too?

stevey_ray
09-07-2017, 04:58 PM
what about your old buddy pud no call for fishing i guess birds are out of the question.just jerking you chain little curly top aka little bowl

09-08-2017, 04:43 PM
No fish to fish for any more Stevy Ray Pudd, hardly been out, on the club...... Can only take a guest if only one gun..... Dag nabbit