PDA

View Full Version : Delta Waterfowl Dinner in September

dave
07-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone,

The local chapter of Delta Waterfowl is going to have a dinner on September 22 at the Vancouver Gun Club (7340 Sidaway Rd. in Richmond). The meal will be all you can eat and I hear crab and salmon will be in huge supply.

The cost will be $65 and I believe it includes your membership to Delta. If you are interested in attending let me know and I will pass the information along to the committee.

If you don't know much about the organization, check out their website. They definetly support hunters, hunting and enhancement of waterfowl.

Dave

dave
07-16-2007, 09:34 AM
here is Delta's website

http://www.deltawaterfowl.org/

Marsh Hawk
08-19-2007, 11:57 PM
If this years event is as good as last year, It should be a good one. All you can eat crab and Bar B Q salmon. You can't beat that for dinner. The prizes are also fantastic. I was lucky enough to be the winner of an 870 Express and gun safe last year. Tickets are $65.00 for singles and $105.00 for couples and both include memberships to Delta Waterfowl. For more info or tickets call Sandy at 604-817-5793.

Hope to see you there.

dave
09-13-2007, 01:54 PM
I was just talking to the organizers for the dinner and there will be some great door prizes, including a layout boat and several shotguns. If you intend on coming please give Sandy a call so they can get a good estimate on the numbers.