PDA

View Full Version : Access to the Action Section of the BCWF Site?

The Hermit
10-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Wanting to get some info on making a donation. Can we specify which specific "action" the money is to be used for?

Someone sent me a text or email about legal action fighting the blockade and needing money. The UBBC is willing to make a $1000 donation IF the money gets used specifically for that action.

Whonnock Boy
10-04-2016, 06:04 AM
Call the office and speak directly to Cheryl Johnson. I'm sure she can make that happen.

Leaseman
10-04-2016, 07:16 AM
Let me know if that works for you Hermit!

Ask questions and see if you can get them to e-mail a reply to you!

Whonnock Boy
10-04-2016, 07:34 AM
I'm sure you will be fine Hermit, as you're not asking for anything unreasonable. Some people just like to create problems that don't exist. Like I said, ask to speak directly to Cheryl. Any problems, let me know.

Fisher-Dude
10-04-2016, 08:18 AM
Dear BCWF Members,

The BCWF Board of Directors recently approved funding for a legal injunction to end the illegal and unsanctioned blockade on the Klappan Road in the Dease Lake area of British Columbia.
This blockade is not the first and likely not the last in the Province this year.

A few years ago the BCWF Board established a dedicated account called the Action Fund specifically aimed at funding legal services for issues viewed critically important to the BCWF.

Public access to public lands and resources is a fundamental right of all British Columbians but the BCWF seems to be the only conservation organization willing to step up to ensure the protection of our rights to hunt, fish and utilize the outdoors for recreation.

To do so requires a willingness to proceed with Court action when necessary and this requires money.

It is expected the current necessary injunction may deplete the existing amount in the BCWF Action Fund.

We are appealing to our Members and Member Clubs across the Province to contribute to the Action Fund so that your BCWF Board and Executive can continue to speak on your behalf for the continued right to hunt, fish, trap and enjoy recreational pursuits on public lands.

Making a donation to the BCWF Action Fund is easy:

1. Click here to donate online (https://bcwf.thankyou4caring.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=298) (be sure to choose BCWF Action Fund in the Designation drop down menu)
OR
2. Call our office at 1-888-881-2293 to make a donation over the phone.

Your gift will go directly toward the BCWF Action Fund to help protect public access to public lands and resources.

Thank you!