PDA

View Full Version : Region 2 president's report

Whonnock Boy
09-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Region 2 Presidents Report September 21, 2016

Lead up to the BCWF Region 2 Minutes June 2016

Without a question, the regional board has had a difficult and mostly dysfunctional time since January 2016 and it has faced increasing difficulties with governance issues, as the majority of board members have been supporters of a former president and suspended member. Those who attended the Nanaimo AGM would have sensed that there were issues on the R2 Board. It was at this meeting that all members learned that the legal challenge and court case brought by Ed George against the BCWF was dismissed with court costs awarded to the BCWF. The main board decision to suspend Ed George was appropriate and legal and supported by the court.

With the first vice president of the BCWF and former president of the region 2 board facing suspension for inappropriate e-mail correspondence with staff persons in the BCWF office, some of the board members tried to force the regional president to recuse himself from the first main board meeting in January to prevent him from expressing his opinion or voting on the issue and have the vice president of the regional board take his place. The vice president actually showed up at the in camera meeting thinking he could replace the president but was informed that it could not happen.

After Ed George was suspended by the main board of the BCWF he showed up as a visitor to the R2 board meeting and told the board and his supporters how the R2 president voted in the closed meeting against him, so the board, by way of a contentious and illegitimate motion, voted for non-confidence in the President. The motion passed, but the president ignored it as he said it was without merit.

The President of the BCWF was invited to the March R2 board meeting to provide an overview of the BCWF. At the end of that meeting an in camera meeting was called and the Ed George supporters once again loudly insisted that the President step down because of the non-confidence vote. At that stage, the meeting had lost all order and decorum with members leaving so the president adjourned the meeting. Allen McEwan, President of the Pemberton Club resigned after this meeting because of the disruptions to the meetings and the failure of a group of R2 board members to distance themselves from the misconduct issue that was not related to R2 business and which should have remained a confidential BCWF Provincial Board matter. One of the R2 board members was literally yelling in the face of the president.

The President cancelled the May meeting of the R2 as most of the board members had provided no written reports, no correspondence and no up front agenda items for discussion. The Vice-President, Mark McDonald called an unsanctioned and unauthorized meeting of the suspended members supporters on the board and they had what they thought was an official meeting of the board at a pancake house. At this meeting Ed George joined the meeting and they appointed him as a board member and head of a new fishing committee and R2 representative to Peacemakers, as he was not entitled to represent the BCWF because of his suspension.

At the June meeting of the R2 board the President provided legal opinions on two of the issues plaguing governance of the R2 board. On the issue of the non-confidence director motion, the BCWF legal firm De Jager Volkenant & Company wrote an opinion to the R2 president,

“The Bylaws incorporate by reference Bourinot’s Rules of Order (the “Rules”). The Rules also do not provide for or address non-confidence director motions. The policies and procedures of Region 2 also do not address this issue. The BC Society Act (the “Act”) also does not address this issue.

In view of the above we are of the opinion that the non-confidence motion is of no legal force and effect and is not binding on you, any Region 2 directors and/or members or BCWF. You remain the duly elected President and director of Region 2.

We are also of the view that your actions as a director of BCWF in relation to the Ed George issue were lawful and in accordance with your legal duties and obligations as a BCWF director and President and director of Region 2.”

Having put that issue to rest a second opinion was requested on the authority of the President to cancel a meeting and it is clear that Section 39 (1) & (2) of the Constitution gives the President full control and therefore any meeting with without his sanction is invalid. De Jager Volkenant & Company wrote,

“Furthermore, the Bylaws state the president shall supervise the other officers, including the vice-president, in the execution of their duties. The vice-president’s duties are subject to the president, which further supports the position that the vice-president cannot unilaterally call a Board meeting.

The resolutions passed at the May Meeting are, therefore, invalid, as the meeting was not properly called. There is no basis in the Bylaws or the Rules for the resolutions to be upheld. Instead, the May Meeting, if anything, was an information meeting only and the decisions made are not binding and cannot be put into effect unless ratified by a properly constituted meeting.”

At the June meeting of the R2 Board the directors were informed of the legal opinions and were told that the meeting held by the vice-president Mark McDonald was invalid and any decisions or motions coming from that meeting were not binding or valid.

It has been most unfortunate that so much time has been wasted on an issue that was decided on by the court and should have rightly been left to the main board of the BCWF. Reasonable directors would have never allowed this to happen or go on for so long if they were thinking of the good of the region. Obviously we need a greater mix of directors from different clubs if region 2 is to move ahead and build a stronger federation of clubs. Our clubs have similar goals provincially, yet at the same time our local needs and aspirations need to be addressed by a proactive regional board not mired in political infighting that goes nowhere and produces nothing but rancor. We should all be working for the greater good of region 2 clubs. So far this year we have had two resignations, and one member refusing to return because of the lack of respect around the table. I do not expect any more nominations for board members because of a recent resignation, so if anyone wants to join the board they should wait until the AGM.

With that in mind we have a chance with new changes to the constitution to make a difference for greater representation on the R2 board and address the real issues in the region and not just the petty personnel issues that are plaguing this board from just one or two clubs.

Two changes that have been proposed in the new constitutional rewrite need to be debated vigorously.

For example:

27. (1) If a director resigns his office or otherwise ceases (delete – ceased) to hold office, the remaining (add – the majority of directors in attendance at the next regularly scheduled directors meeting) shall appoint a member to take the place of the former director.
(2) No act or proceeding of the directors is invalid only by reason of there being less than the prescribed number of directors in the office.
Change:
28. The members may by special resolution remove a director before the expiration of his term of office, and may elect a successor to complete the term of office.
To:
28. The majority of directors in attendance at any director’s meeting may suspend a director before the expiration of his term of office and may elect a successor to complete his term of office.
Example: (27) If anyone resigns the majority of remaining board members can appoint anyone they want at the next meeting of the board. Just because someone resigns does not mean that there is an immediate need to have that person replaced.
Example: (28 ) A simple majority can suspend any director at any time and appoint a successor at the same meeting.
A majority of directors could stack the board with like-minded members if they simply dis agreed with a directors opinions and I do not think this is what R2 presidents have in mind.

These are small-minded constitutional changes and we need to look at the bigger picture where we value diverse opinions, and embrace vigorous debate based on the issues around us that are of concern to our regional clubs.

I challenge the directors to open their minds and arms and welcome the diversity of opinions that an expanded directorship would provide. To that end I will be proposing changes to the constitution that opens up the membership and creates more balance.

First off we need to re-write the constitution to include clauses about club representation in proportion to membership. As with our main board, should we have officers and limited elected directors, plus each club’s elected president as ex-offico.

Here’s a proposal for R2 Board makeup:
President
1st VP
2nd VP
Secretary
Treasurer
Director
Director
Director

Nine directors elected, plus the 28 club presidents who are elected to office at their clubs. There will be no requirement that they attend meeting but may do so if they have a reason but they will be fully informed at all times with the proceeding of the R2 board. This will restore ownership to the clubs and fair democratic process to R2 board.

For our AGMs, we require rep by pop identical to BCWF rules for establishing voting delegates to convention.

We will reduce the number of board meeting to four a year.

Our ideas for change will be shared with all presidents in a working document before the next AGM.

Phillip Milligan
President
Region 2 of the BCWF

Whonnock Boy
09-05-2016, 04:12 PM
May 10, 2016
Phillip Milligan – President
Region 2 – BCWF

Dear Mr. Milligan –

I wish to resign my position as Director for Region 2 of the BC Wildlife Federation, effective immediately.

If possible, I would ask that you read this letter into the minutes of the Region’s May 18th Board meeting, so that all clubs in the Region are aware of the issues which have forced me to resign.

I have chosen to resign because of what I consider to be misconduct by Directors within the Region. A group of the Region 2 Directors have continually disrupted our Board meetings in 2016, bringing the Region to a complete standstill. Rather than represent the clubs of the Region on the conservation issues of the day, these Directors have continued to focus on a case of Director misconduct at another level within the Federation. This issue is not related to Region 2 and, in my view, should have remained a confidential BCWF Provincial Board matter.

The final straw for me was to witness these same Region 2 Directors, on the floor of the BCWF convention in Nanaimo last month, attacking you as Region 2 President. This action was not in the best interests of the Federation and was an embarrassment for Region 2.

I can no longer justify travelling from Pemberton each month to attend meetings at which nothing is accomplished. Nor do I wish to spend my time in the presence of those Directors who have not been able to move beyond the issue they are fixated on.

Mr. Milligan, you have my complete support in your role as Region 2 President. I respect your efforts to pull the Region together under very difficult circumstances and will continue to support you at every opportunity.

I hope to see better attendance from clubs at the next Regional AGM and a new and more positive group of Directors elected to represent the Region in the future.

Sincerely,

Allen McEwan
Pemberton, BC

BC Wildlife Federation-Region 2
Board of Directors
August 17th, 2016

Dear BCWF Region 2 Board Members,
Please accept this notice as my official resignation from the BCWF Region 2 Board
of Directors, effective immediately.
Sincerely,
Brianna McDonald

Gateholio
09-05-2016, 06:15 PM
What a mess.

McEwan would have been a huge asset to the important stuff. He definitely gets things done.

He's not much for petty internal politics and pissing contests though, so it's not surprising he had enough.

Time for people to check their personal agendas at the door.

Jagermeister
09-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Resignations such as Allan McEwan's is probably more harmful to the Region gaining it's proper momentum. What the president of the region needs now are allies. As supporters diminish he. the president, faces more hostile members. Eventually Mr. Phillips too will find the impasse too much and the regions falls back into hands of those that ignore a court ruling instead favoring a malcontent who cannot come to grips with his wrong doing.
Who suffers then. The entire region because those quasi friends of the malcontent cannot cut their ties and see the light of the day.
Perhaps the BCWF, as the main body, should suspend the clubs whose representatives who continue to be non-compliant.
As a BCWF member, I don't need this crap bogging us down. This shit keeps up, we will be left out of the woods.

fowl language
09-06-2016, 03:45 PM
it is truly amazing at how many half truths and misinformation are in the presidents report. I also wonder if it is not a breach of confidentiality that the names of directors that have resigned have had their name put in the public eye?

Whonnock Boy
09-06-2016, 04:36 PM
This is all public information freely open to the members, in fact, Alan McEwan asked for his resignation letter to be included in the minutes of a previous meeting, but didn't make it until the report here. As for Ms. McDonald, again, public information. You are more than welcome to contact Mr. McEwan for his permission, or solicit the services of a lawyer for legal advice.

I have posted this report for the simple fact that the region is in need of support from its members and clubs. We are losing respected members in wildlife and habitat community who have no time for politics or senseless infighting. All is not lost. We have several people, great additions, that are willing to step up to the plate for this years AGM. If and when the house is cleaned up, we can get back to representing our members in a way that they deserve. Hopefully Mr. McEwan will rejoin us to accomplish that goal.

Once again Dale, you are attempting to discredit highly respected members of our federation in an attempt to save yourself, along with others. This years AGM cannot come soon enough, and at that time, we are urging members to get out and vote!

it is truly amazing at how many half truths and misinformation are in the presidents report. I also wonder if it is not a breach of confidentiality that the names of directors that have resigned have had their name put in the public eye?

Gateholio
09-07-2016, 12:18 AM

C'mon now...

McEwan stated right in his letter he wanted it entered into the Minutes and that he wanted all the clubs aware of the reason for his resignation.

For those that haven't had the privilege of knowing Allen McEwan, he has been a driving force behind the Pemberton Wildlife Assoc for decades. He was the Secretary for years and during the 9 years I was president. The PWA is a pretty small club, that has done quite a lot, often due to McEwan's dogged determination and willingness to pursue government about wildlife issues.

Not to say he and I have always agreed on everything 100%, but that is pretty normal. You know.... disagree but still act like an adult...move on get to work on the important stuff.

I haven't spoken much to McEwan about his resignation, but I will say this- He is not one to fabricate drama, he won't lie, he has no ego driven aspirations to a BCWF position and his letter should be a wake up call to anyone in Reg 2 that gives a shit about real issues.

Reg 2 lost what could have been a HUGE asset in McEwan.

You guys that caused him to resign should re-examine why you want to be involved.

LupieHunter
09-07-2016, 05:54 AM
This is all public information freely open to the members, in fact, Alan McEwan asked for his resignation letter to be included in the minutes of a previous meeting, but didn't make it until the report here. As for Ms. McDonald, again, public information. You are more than welcome to contact Mr. McEwan for his permission, or solicit the services of a lawyer for legal advice.

I have posted this report for the simple fact that the region is in need of support from its members and clubs. We are losing respected members in wildlife and habitat community who have no time for politics or senseless infighting. All is not lost. We have several people, great additions, that are willing to step up to the plate for this years AGM. If and when the house is cleaned up, we can get back to representing our members in a way that they deserve. Hopefully Mr. McEwan will rejoin us to accomplish that goal.

Once again Dale, you are attempting to discredit highly respected members of our federation in an attempt to save yourself, along with others. This years AGM cannot come soon enough, and at that time, we are urging members to get out and vote!

Not really public info when it's addressed to specific individuals... Also it's Miss, not Ms.

Whonnock Boy
09-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Let's be honest, the letter states your resignation. Nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't call that privileged information. My apologies for the title error.

Not really public info when it's addressed to specific individuals... Also it's Miss, not Ms.

sako79
09-07-2016, 10:50 AM
I am glad I resigned from the region 2 board. At this current time I'm also not even a member of the bcwf and I won't be. I'm not paying the membership fees and having the money go to waste with court fees and all that bullshit. I resigned for the same reasons and concerns Allen did

LupieHunter
09-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Let's be honest, the letter states your resignation. Nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't call that privileged information. My apologies for the title error.

I'm not debating what my letter says Troy, just stating a fact. I don't care that it's posted on here or who knows I've stepped down. What bothers me is the lack of respect for privacy as it was sent in a private email to Philip and addressed to the board, not joe public.

Spy
09-07-2016, 11:06 AM
I'm ashamed to say I signed my whole family up, won't be renewing next year! As I see how toxic things have become, same old bullies running the show, and their mouths on HBC ! Calling members Idiots for having different opinions is just par for the course :-( what goes around comes around ;-)

sako79
09-07-2016, 11:15 AM
I'm ashamed to say I signed my whole family up, won't be renewing next year! As I see how toxic things have become, same old bullies running the show, and their mouths on HBC ! Calling members Idiots for having different opinions is just par for the course :-( what goes around comes around ;-)

Exactly. Alot of members have been lost

ruger#1
09-07-2016, 11:52 AM
I'm ashamed to say I signed my whole family up, won't be renewing next year! As I see how toxic things have become, same old bullies running the show, and their mouths on HBC ! Calling members Idiots for having different opinions is just par for the course :-( what goes around comes around ;-) Now you know how I feel about it. I am sure someone will chime in and bitch us out. They can stuff there renewal.

adriaticum
09-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Somebody help me !!! :mad:

and close this thread.

houndogger
09-07-2016, 12:27 PM
No it's pretty comical...

kebes
09-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Exactly. Alot of members have been lost

But there will be others, like myself, who will make joining the BCWF a priority. They're doing a lot of good work and it doesn't take a whole lot of discernment to recognize which group needs to let some things go and move on...

Spy
09-07-2016, 01:49 PM
But there will be others, like myself, who will make joining the BCWF a priority. They're doing a lot of good work and it doesn't take a whole lot of discernment to recognize which group needs to let some things go and move on...
Which group would that be ???? Enlighten us !

Whonnock Boy
09-07-2016, 02:04 PM
I honestly don't see it. You resigned, there's the proof, end of story. In no way was it meant to be disrespectful to you.

I'm not debating what my letter says Troy, just stating a fact. I don't care that it's posted on here or who knows I've stepped down. What bothers me is the lack of respect for privacy as it was sent in a private email to Philip and addressed to the board, not joe public.

Thank you for letting us know. It shows that this has been going on long before I was even a board member, and proves that it is time get things back in order.

I am glad I resigned from the region 2 board. At this current time I'm also not even a member of the bcwf and I won't be. I'm not paying the membership fees and having the money go to waste with court fees and all that bullshit. I resigned for the same reasons and concerns Allen did

I am opening up the can of worms that nobody wants to see to promote change to benefit the federation and it's members, and you feel the need to make it personal. We got along at the rally in Victoria, became "friends" on facebook, we had a disagreement about something, and next thing I know, we're not FB friends anymore. I'm always willing to leave channels open for discussion, but it seems all too often you interpret my comments as bullying. Have you ever read your own comments and taken note of how many exclamations points you use? Just saying.... Would you like to shake internet hands, lets bygones be bygones, make a concerted effort to comment as respectfully as possible, and move forward with a common goal? I'm willing if you are.

Region 2 is the epicenter of the problems. I don't believe punishing the entire organization is in anyone's best interest. I hope that doesn't come across as bitching you out, because it's not. It's just the facts.

Now you know how I feel about it. I am sure someone will chime in and bitch us out. They can stuff there renewal.

IMO, closing this thread accomplishes nothing. We have problems, and they need to be fixed. This is a call out to all members to get to their clubs, voice your concerns, and most importantly, vote.

Somebody help me !!! :mad:

and close this thread.

I don't know what way you are leaning but, thank you for continuing to be supportive and involved.

kebes
09-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Which group would that be ???? Enlighten us !

That's the second to last comment I'm going to make on this thread. Move on, advocate for wildlife. If you don't want to do it through the BCWF have at it another way.

Happy Hunting.

09-07-2016, 02:46 PM
IMHO too few people show up to meetings and to AGMs. They pay their dues and think everything should be done for them perfectly, as they want it to be done. There is a very, very low level of hands on involvement. Get a couple of guys and gals together, sign up friends and family, make sure they all show up for the vote and bingo, you have a stacked board pushing an agenda. That could not happen if hundreds or thousands of involved, passionate people showed up for the vote. People in general - and I certainly put myself in that category - had no idea of what was going on with respect to the allocation fiasco until it was too late. Same thing here.

The minority of hunters and outdoor enthusiasts who had been working for ALL of our benefit for years had to carry the burden of negotiations and actions. Then all of the sudden everything was a big deal and everyone was on board. Again, I am as guilty as the +++90% of you. So get involved.

adriaticum
09-07-2016, 05:47 PM
IMO, closing this thread accomplishes nothing. We have problems, and they need to be fixed. This is a call out to all members to get to their clubs, voice your concerns, and most importantly, vote.

Yes we have problems and continuing to air dirty laundry in public is not helping.
I am shocked that the current leadership of BCWF does not understand that this accomplishes nothing.
Proving who is right and who is wrong accomplishes nothing.
Only alienates people who would possibly support it.
Leadership is about bridging, uniting and mending, not dividing.
Leave the past in the past.

albravo2
09-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Whonnock, you might want to change your avatar signature from "I'm right. You're wrong." if you want to convey the ability to work with other folks.

Unfortunately, that is precisely the attitude I've encountered when I've interacted with higher levels of the BCWF.

In my experience, cops, lawyers and committee members all like a good disagreement better than collaborative accomplishment. I don't, so I avoid all three as much as possible.

houndogger
09-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Very true albravo2!

Whonnock Boy
09-07-2016, 06:35 PM
I understand where you are coming from, but please understand where I am coming from, and why I have posted this. I made this decision, and no one else. Anyone of our members is allowed to see it, share it, and talk about it with whomever they wish. I chose to share it with everyone I can to raise awareness, and promote change which you, myself, and others wish to see.

Several members of the region 2 board have come to the conclusion that this years AGM will either make it, or break it. On three separate occasions it has been suggested to the board that we seek mediation to settle our differences. Financial help was even offered from the Provincial body. The most recent attempt was this summer when Mr. Milligan reached out to our current VP Mark McDonald. No reply. IMO, they have given us no choice, leaving us with an us versus them mentality. We are done attempting to mend fences.

Last years AGM had an attendance of maybe 50 people, and that included guest speakers. This out of a membership base of close to 15,000 in the region. I encourage you to get out to your club, voice your concerns, vote if needed, attend the AGM, and become involved. Short of that, we will remain a region without purpose.

Yes we have problems and continuing to air dirty laundry in public is not helping.
I am shocked that the current leadership of BCWF does not understand that this accomplishes nothing.
Proving who is right and who is wrong accomplishes nothing.
Only alienates people who would possibly support it.
Leadership is about bridging, uniting and mending, not dividing.
Leave the past in the past.

Whonnock Boy
09-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Funny... Have not looked at that in a while. IIRC it was a dig at someone in jest. Thanks for the heads up.

Whonnock, you might want to change your avatar signature from "I'm right. You're wrong." if you want to convey the ability to work with other folks.

Unfortunately, that is precisely the attitude I've encountered when I've interacted with higher levels of the BCWF.

In my experience, cops, lawyers and committee members all like a good disagreement better than collaborative accomplishment. I don't, so I avoid all three as much as possible.

adriaticum
09-07-2016, 07:41 PM
Words of wisdom albravo.

Mulehahn
09-07-2016, 07:47 PM
I have read and re-read Phillip's Letter. While he clearly he has bias, everyone does. It is irrelevant. He states facts, responded to the wishes of the member in publishing the letter, offers alternatives and appears to be trying to work within the BCWF Constitution to find a soluntion. In short, I can see his motivations, goals and wishes for the Region.

I would like to here the other side. In a clear and forthright post, can some one explain what the goal or purpose was of holding an impromptu meeting after the official one was cancelled? What was hoped for by appointing a suspended member to a committee and to the board after these positions were already filled? I am honestly trying to see both sides, but only one has provided facts while the other provides "opinions." What is the main reason for the opposition against Phillip, beyond what appears to be a personal conflict?

GoatGuy
09-07-2016, 08:36 PM
Folks, if you can't show up to a meeting or write a post without the future of fish, wildlife, and habitat conservation, or hunting and fishing as a focal point you've missed the mark. There are enough ppl who would love to do be out extracting resources, getting rid of visible expenses like fish/wildlife, or banning hunting and fishing - those ppl don't need help.

To be frank to have someone like Allen M walk should be triggering alarm bells and everyone at that table should be questioning themselves and their approach.

biggyun68
09-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Jesse one member, no matter how popular, does not make a board:
However it is a problem when you have 7 resignations in 18 months:
All people involved in out reach activities of the Board:
All kept their mouths shut and did not vent on any public forum.
In December Region 2 has its AGM and two things need to happen:
Region 2 delegates and members need to show up and step up
Provincial Politics need to be left at the door.
It's time to focus on Region 2 by taking feed back from its board members, club executives and members.... And no one else!

xfactor
09-09-2016, 05:45 PM
Where and when is the AGM for region 2?

Thanks in advance...I checked the bcwf website, but couldn't find it.

Cheers!

Whonnock Boy
09-09-2016, 06:01 PM
It's not confirmed yet. I'll post that up when it is. Realize though, clubs send voting delegates. If someone wishes for their voice to be heard, you need to get to the club and voice it. They then vote on your behalf. Yes, anyone is allowed to attend, but not everyone is allowed to vote.

Where and when is the AGM for region 2?

Thanks in advance...I checked the bcwf website, but couldn't find it.

Cheers!

trapperRick
09-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Holy crap what the heck is going on?

biggyun68
09-16-2016, 12:05 PM
The AGM is always in December:
Yes only delegates can vote and a non club affiliated member is allowed to vote for the non affiliates: They must apply in writing in advance to the Region 2 board:
That being said anybody can run for the board if nominated:

The Region 2 constitution can be requested through your affiliate club or the Region 2 secretary:

Whats going on??? Is something that has to be addressed formally at the AGM by the Region 2 members or via your club at their meetings:

Region 2 board has spear headed some very good things in the past including: Fishing Forever, Hunters Boot Camp, various volunteer events (March Clean ups, Heritage Days, etc) cosponsored with clubs, has worked and advocated on promoting and maintaining hunting, fishing, access and shooting opportunities in the Lower Mainland (including firearms safety workshops) and it initiated the current BCWF Provincial intervener response to the Northern Gateway / Enbridge Pipeline Project:

The senior board members have also visited LML clubs (affiliated or not) in the past when invited to help in any way they can with their club issues be they with the Municipal, Regional or Provincial Governments or with the Provincial body itself:

The board needs members to step up come to the AGM and give it direction on what issues, programs and goals that the board needs to focus on along with more folks that are willing to get down and do stuff for our core focuses with in BCWF the promotion, conservation and education of outdoor recreation in the wilderness:

See you Region 2 folks in December!

Whonnock Boy
10-28-2016, 01:49 PM
It appears a fuss was raised at the last regional meeting I did not attend. An apology is being requested by some members of the board for me posting Brianna MacDonald's resignation letter. The letter was addressed to all of the board, without any confidentiality clauses. I will not apologize for something as trivial as this. She quit, there's the proof.