PDA

View Full Version : 4yr Old Jetboat Pilot

Rock Doctor
06-08-2007, 12:00 AM
My daughter decided to take me out for a boat ride the other day, and she did an awesome job of keeping it between the banks8-). There is no hunting, or shooting in this vid. There are no crashes or fiery explosions either, just a nice little boat ride on the Muskwa River, Northern B.C.:biggrin:

Enjoy,
RD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x7xsTLnLWDQ

zigman
06-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Cool vid. Thanks for sharing.

Jagermeister
06-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Kids are so much more ahead than what we were at that age. She had me on the edge of my chair a couple of times.
At 15, she'll be saying, "Hey Dad, put the boat in the water please, I want to take my boyfriend up to the Tuchodi."
That is a great video presentation, nice editing job, very enjoyable. Damm, I like Dire Straits!

ape
06-08-2007, 12:55 PM
That is friggin hilarious 8). I love the stand up on the seat for a better look. Just wanna be like dad.

lip_ripper00
06-08-2007, 12:56 PM
looks like a nice day low water sand, bars :wink:

Chuck
06-08-2007, 04:35 PM
I'd say that it's time for her to sit the exam and get her Canadian Coast Guard Pleasure Craft Operators Card for sure! (: Oh,..nice river too.

Elkhound
06-08-2007, 05:41 PM
That was great......but it looks like every woman driver I know:wink:....I am suprised she wasn't putting on make up and driving at the same time:mrgreen:

Hilgy
06-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Every time you post a vid Rock I have to pull up my savings account info and start to figure out how I'm going to get my self a Jet boat. Maybe next year.

Keep those vids coming

Hilgy

Kechika
06-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Looks like she could teach me a thing or two.

gameslayer
06-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Great stuff
You really have faith in that little girl, impressive ability. I love your posts. Living near the Muskwa lucky bugger.

Rock Doctor
06-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Jagermeister;
At 15, she'll be saying, "Hey Dad, put the boat in the water please, I want to take my boyfriend up to the Tuchodi."

I'm not looking forward to that at all:(

ape;
That is friggin hilarious . I love the stand up on the seat for a better look. Just wanna be like dad.

:twisted:

Elkhound;
That was great......but it looks like every woman driver I know....I am suprised she wasn't putting on make up and driving at the same time

It's hard to concentrate on the river when there is a bag of cherries at your fingertips :-D

gameslayer;
Great stuff
You really have faith in that little girl, impressive ability. I love your posts. Living near the Muskwa lucky bugger.

I make sure to tell her often that there is nothing in this world that she can't do, all she has to do is try her best.:wink:

Glad to see that the clip is getting good reviews, I was having second thoughts about posting it.

More vids coming, I managed to rescue my Argo(Broken Axle) and we had a fantastic trip fishing for Pickerel last weekend.

Caveman
06-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Very Impressive, If I ever get a boat I'll be calling her for a lesson or two. She could teach my five year old, then my daughter could be my guide. Now dad can sit back and relax, very cool.

Rob
08-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Thats awesome, thanks for the video! My daughter will be 4 Sept 29, and I had her working the trottle on my Polaris 500 quad the other day, shes not strong enough to steer yet but shes good at keeping consistent speed. They learn young eh. Rob

bsa30-06
08-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Excellent video rock doctor.She did an awesome job.Can you imagine the stories she going to have when she goes to kindergarten in a year.She may want to bring dads jet boat for show 'n' tell.

newhunterette
08-11-2007, 10:19 AM
that is probably one of the greatest videos I have ever seen - you are truly blessed when ur children are interested in doing what u like to do and enjoy - u have to take it all in now because eventually they don't want to be with you anymore because they fall in love and u become second fiddle even when they tell you it will never happen

thanks for sharing - it was truly entertaining and adorable

Ali

Rock Doctor
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM
thanks for sharing - it was truly entertaining and adorable

:wink: I'm glad you liked it, she is in the process of learning to drive the Argo now. The girl is a Hunting, Fishing, ATVing machine.....Hopefully with interests like this she will stay out of trouble when she's older:lol:
My younger daughter is well on her way into these activities as well, but SHE has absolutly NO FEAR at all. Kinda scary actually:shock:.
RD

BlacktailStalker
08-17-2007, 01:55 PM
haha that's great, good lil captain.
Be careful though, every guy that hunts or fishes is gonna want a girlfriend that has access to a jet boat, and worse, hunts, fishes and drives one herself lol !

Elkhound
08-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Be careful though, every guy that hunts or fishes is gonna want a girlfriend that has access to a jet boat, and worse, hunts, fishes and drives one herself lol !

Back off guys...I have already prearranged a marriage between RocDocs daughter and my son.......I want access to the boat too:lol:

scoot
08-19-2007, 10:33 AM
That's amazing. Dog seems to be soaking it up good ah! Just think, It won't be long and you will be heading out she will be the skilled pilot:biggrin:

Plincker
08-23-2007, 11:26 AM
That's an awesome vid!! You're one lucky daddy, pretty soon she'll bustin 180's and 360's. When I was that age I thought I was pretty cool sailing my dad's martin 24.2. Wish I could have been behind the wheel of a jet boat, then I would have been really cool.

"I make sure to tell her often that there is nothing in this world that she can't do, all she has to do is try her best.:wink:"

I know when I have kids I'm gonna think like that!

I want to see that vid of her driving the Argo,

Chris

steelheadSABO
07-10-2008, 04:46 PM
i wish i knew how to drive a jetboat

wolverine
07-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Absolutely amazing! That was cool! Nice job on raising those kids. Great video. Thanks for posting that.

Cheers.

Fixit
07-10-2008, 05:16 PM
weird, i can search for the vid on youtube but cant see it
"were sorry this video is no longer available"

Stresd
07-10-2008, 05:59 PM
This is a direct link and still works no problem. Excellent video:cool: And Cool tune too match.8-)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x7xsTLnLWDQ