PDA

View Full Version : Coyote hunting in Kamloops? Need some areas

Kirby
12-21-2004, 01:08 PM
Oh great, I return from working up in PG, and Quenell, and all of the sudden I find out the one ranch that I mainly hunt coyotes on has just changed hands, and the new owners don't allow hunters! Crap, seasons heating up, and I need some new spots fast, Anyone on here know of some ranches around that they have previously hunting, I'll be knocking on doors tomorrow, and after christmas, but any help would be appreciated.

Kirby

3kills
12-21-2004, 02:47 PM
have u tried talkin to the guys at stump lake ranch...there is shit loads of coyotes out there...

Kirby
12-21-2004, 03:19 PM
LOL, thats one of the ranches I planned on knocking on the doors, my understanding is that they don't like guys hunting coyotes on their propery. but can't hurt to ask.

Kirby

3kills
12-21-2004, 04:09 PM
my auntie knows a guy who has ranch just above knuttsford there and she has permission to deer hunt there..maybe he will let u hunt coyotes this winter...will see if i can get a name or anything for ya...

Kirby
12-21-2004, 11:04 PM
That would be nice, I live just below knuttsford, coyotes close by are nice
If you get the info would be much appreciative.

Kirby

fester
12-22-2004, 01:01 PM
hey
I used to live in Kamloops and did a lot of exploring in the area above eagle point golf course (robbins range road) i have seen a few coyotes in there

action99
12-18-2008, 10:35 AM
This will be my first year of huning coyotes. I am really pumped to get out there so if anyone does have a spot that might be more productive that would be great. Also anyone who can give some pointers would be sweet. How important is camo? Can you get away with tucking under a tree? How many different calls should I have do you think?
Thanks

Mr. Dean
12-18-2008, 12:07 PM
This will be my first year of huning coyotes. I am really pumped to get out there so if anyone does have a spot that might be more productive that would be great. Also anyone who can give some pointers would be sweet. How important is camo? Can you get away with tucking under a tree? How many different calls should I have do you think?
Thanks

Wouldn't hurt to light a new thread for this. Besides from knocking this one off it's course, you'd likely get a lot more in responses. :wink:

Derek_Erickson
12-18-2008, 12:09 PM
they got a guy that hunts it, been there already this year was there last year to they're not into letting guys hunt their property, frolicks got lots of property though might be worth talking to them

have u tried talkin to the guys at stump lake ranch...there is shit loads of coyotes out there...

3kills
12-18-2008, 04:01 PM
wow this thread is almost 4 years old

Wildfoot
12-19-2008, 02:41 PM
haha the thread may be old, but I had a message on my answering machine this morning from Kirby begging me to go hunt coyotes with him and his new 17hmr.

Will
12-19-2008, 04:48 PM
haha the thread may be old, but I had a message on my answering machine this morning from Kirby begging me to go hunt coyotes with him and his new 17hmr.
You Lie......Kirby would never be seen with a GirlieMan 17......:-P

Wildfoot
12-20-2008, 12:07 AM
You Lie......Kirby would never be seen with a GirlieMan 17......:-P

i swear hes starting to get soft. Ive heard rumors hes one step away from becomming PETA's new spokesperson

action99
12-20-2008, 09:01 AM
Wouldn't hurt to light a new thread for this. Besides from knocking this one off it's course, you'd likely get a lot more in responses. :wink:

ok now how do I start a new thread?? I can't seem to figure it out LOL......really.