PDA

View Full Version : *Quick Question*

garsher
05-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Anyone know any good spots around Pitt Meadows where I could just go in the woods and shoot our rifles?

We've been going to the abbotsford range and it's seems pretty far for us.

So ya, are there any good spots where we could go declare war on squirrle, rabbit, crow ect.? :)

One Shot
05-13-2007, 10:32 AM
You will have to find some Non Park, Non Municiple lands as these are covered by no shooting regulations. BTW you cannot shoot native red squirels as they fall under trapping regs. You can however shoot those big black and grey suckers are they are not native to NA. Good luck.

Steeleco
05-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Have fun wherever you shoot, but don't be like the bozo'z up Sylvester road, pack out what you pack in.

You can find some cut blocks up the west side of Stave lake above Sayers lake, but make sure you have a map and are out of the Mission district no shooting area!!

ruger#1
05-13-2007, 10:56 AM
it is a pig pen up there isnt it, I just gotten a key to my private hunting grounds and wont be seeing any bozos up there i hope.

bsa30-06
05-13-2007, 12:29 PM
it is a pig pen up there isnt it, I just gotten a key to my private hunting grounds and wont be seeing any bozos up there i hope.

A key you say, private hunting grounds...........Buddy old pal want to go do some hunting.:lol: