PDA

View Full Version : BCWF- Discounts!

BCWF
07-25-2015, 11:16 AM
Support BCWF at Wholesale Sports Stores Across BC During the Month of July!

Support BCWF this July during Wholesale Sports Conservation Month at their stores across BC!

During the month of July, a special “Keepin' it Wild” decal will be available for donations of $2 or more at Wholesale Sports locations across BC, with all funds going directly back to BCWF conservation programs and initiatives.

The decal features the Wholesale Sports "Conservation Manifesto" on the back, which reads:

“I hunt, I fish, I camp – it’s my reason for being. The wilderness is my life, and I do not take from it lightly. I guard against destruction and waste. I am vigilant in my duty as a steward, preserving the outdoors for future generations. I am proud of this responsibility. I am the wilderness, and the wilderness is me. I am KEEPIN’ IT WILD.”

Get your Keepin' it WILD! decal at Wholesale Sports in Langley, Kamloops, Kelowna, Nanaimo, and Prince George and support the BC Wildlife Federation!

Special Bonus - BCWF Members Receive a Discount in July!

In addition to the Keepin' it WILD! campaign, BCWF Members are eligible for a 5% discount on firearms, ammunition and electronics and a 10% discount on all other products in the store!
Visit the Wholesale Sports website to find a location near you.

http://www.wholesalesports.com/store/

Deaddog
07-25-2015, 02:54 PM
great sponsorship by wholesale sports. They have really came to the table this year in supporting residents of BC. In Prince George, the local store not only donated (fully) over 4,000 dollars worth of merchandise to spruce city wildlifes fundraiser, but also sent staff and provided ammo and gear for both the 5 day kids camps that were just put on last week. They are truly supporting residents in our conservation efforts!

srupp
07-25-2015, 04:14 PM
Great to hear Jim..well done indeed.
Cheers bro
Steven

Dusty Roads
07-25-2015, 10:31 PM
It's great to have them support us.
Makes me even happier to support them!

FourOhs
07-27-2015, 06:45 AM
Man, I'd like to get a couple of those decals, and I was in Kelowna yesterday doing my CORE, but I won't be able to get back down there before the weekend. Is there any way to donate for a couple Keepin' It Wild decals by mail or online or something?