PDA

View Full Version : Support BCWF this July at Wholesale Sports / BCWF Member discount

BCWF
07-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Support BCWF this July at Wholesale Sports during their annual Conservation Month

During the month of July, a special “Keepin' it Wild” decal will be available for donations of $2 or more at Wholesale Sports locations across BC, with all funds going directly back to BCWF conservation programs and initiatives.

The decal features the Wholesale Sports "Conservation Manifesto" on the back, which reads:

“I hunt, I fish, I camp – it’s my reason for being. The wilderness is my life, and I do not take from it lightly. I guard against destruction and waste. I am vigilant in my duty as a steward, preserving the outdoors for future generations. I am proud of this responsibility. I am the wilderness, and the wilderness is me. I am KEEPIN’ IT WILD.”

Get your Keepin' it WILD! decal at Wholesale Sports in Langley, Kamloops, Kelowna, Nanaimo, and Prince George and support the BC Wildlife Federation!

Special Bonus - BCWF Members Receive a Discount in July

In addition to the Keepin' it WILD! campaign, BCWF Members are eligible for a 5% discount on firearms, ammunition and electronics and a 10% discount on all other products in the store!

Visit the Wholesale Sports website (http://www.wholesalesports.com/) to find a location near you.

Rackmastr
07-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Great stuff!!

srupp
07-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Thank you.
Srupp

Apolonius
07-06-2015, 09:15 PM
Great idea.I will be paying them a visit.