PDA

View Full Version : pictures

webley
06-13-2015, 12:42 PM
I try to upload pictures and I keep getting a red circle with a quotation mark in it and it says you have exceeded your quota. What am i doing wrong. Steve!

The Dawg
06-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Need to resize it for the forum.

Best bet is to sign up for a free photobucket account, and link from there

coach
06-13-2015, 09:52 PM
Listen to the Dawg. On the rare occasions where he's coherent, he knows what he's talking about.
:lol:

you could also follow the directions in my sig line..

ruger#1
06-16-2015, 09:05 AM
You can also try using Shrink Pic. To resize your pics. Send them to your photo gallery. Then from there you can post to the forums.

FourOhs
06-16-2015, 10:39 AM
and it says you have exceeded your quota. What am i doing wrongYou're not doing anything wrong. If you uncheck the box that says "[x] Retrieve remote file and reference locally" then you'll be able to post them just fine.

What that box does is make this server download the file from the URL you provide and store it on this server for you. That way if that remote picture ever goes away, it'll still be viewed on this server. But your quota for downloading remote pictures onto this server is pretty low. So, if you just uncheck that box then you'll run the risk that your linked picture may disappear at some point down the road, but your linked picture will work just fine.