PDA

View Full Version : private messaging not working

gutpile
03-22-2015, 01:27 AM
I have sended a few private messages and have not recieved
no replies back . Even sended Gatehouse a private message.
Some how it's not working !
Can one of monators please look into this !
Thanks

Steeleco
03-22-2015, 06:13 AM
Just sent you a test mail. Working OK at my end

M.Dean
03-22-2015, 08:30 AM
Thanks Jeez Tim, it's 1:27am in the middle of the dam night, think there may be a chance a few Mod's are sleeping???

:eek:

REMINGTON JIM
03-22-2015, 08:56 AM
Thanks

LMAO ! 1.27 AM No Answer - :shock: lol RJ

LYKTOHUNT
08-14-2015, 07:42 AM
Thanks

I have this happening to me as well, I send a PM but it does not show up in my sent folder, I do have my settings set up so that they are supposed to show up in my sent folder.
Or maybe The person I am trying to contact is just ignoring me

M.Dean
08-14-2015, 08:15 AM
OK, I can tell the Mod's don't want to say this, just in case they hurt your feels, so I guess it's up too me, Again!, to do there dirty work around here! If there ain't no one answering your message Tim, there's a real good chance they don't like you! Your the "Black Sheep" of the family around here, and believe me I know how that feels!!! I've been a member here since day one, and I bet I've sent out thousands of so called "private" messages, and like you, not one answer, not One! If I was you, and I thank God I'm not, I'd change my name!!! That's what I finally did, and now I get at least one reply out of a few hundred messages I send, not bad, eh!!! It's all in the name I say! Hell, when I was "Jelvis" these guys wanted to string me up then tar and feather me for God sake! So, let your imagination run wild my friend, pick out a new "Handle" and we'll be talk'in to you later! Oh ya, I put you on my "Ignore" list, so don't bother trying to message me, I don't talk to "Losers"!!! Have a Great Hunting Season!!!

:grin:

Caveman
08-14-2015, 08:55 AM
OK, I can tell the Mod's don't want to say this, just in case they hurt your feels, so I guess it's up too me, Again!, to do there dirty work around here! If there ain't no one answering your message Tim, there's a real good chance they don't like you! Your the "Black Sheep" of the family around here, and believe me I know how that feels!!! I've been a member here since day one, and I bet I've sent out thousands of so called "private" messages, and like you, not one answer, not One! If I was you, and I thank God I'm not, I'd change my name!!! That's what I finally did, and now I get at least one reply out of a few hundred messages I send, not bad, eh!!! It's all in the name I say! Hell, when I was "Jelvis" these guys wanted to string me up then tar and feather me for God sake! So, let your imagination run wild my friend, pick out a new "Handle" and we'll be talk'in to you later! Oh ya, I put you on my "Ignore" list, so don't bother trying to message me, I don't talk to "Losers"!!! Have a Great Hunting Season!!!

:grin:

There you have it!!! LOL!!

LYKTOHUNT
08-14-2015, 09:12 AM
Well I guess in my case the person I am trying to buy something from has me on ignore, as I sent a test PM to a friend here and that PM shows up in my sent folder

Gateholio
08-14-2015, 09:40 AM
Check your settings to make sure PM is on

LYKTOHUNT
08-14-2015, 10:06 AM
Check your settings to make sure PM is on
Yup PM is turned on,
Thanks

Steeleco
08-14-2015, 12:06 PM
It's the people on the other end, someone was on here was looking for shot so I sent a note telling them what I have. NADA!!

BTW you can send yourself a PM to test that things are working too FYI