PDA

View Full Version : Date and Time for Hermit's Shoot

The Hermit
04-06-2007, 03:25 PM
The war department is going up island for a girls golf weekend so... We can have the shoot on Saturday May 5th from 3pm to whenever

That should give us a few hours of decent light then dinner and maybe some hunting movies... Jenna Jameson has movies? :smile: J/K

Bring your targets, archery gear, tree stands, any hunting movies you have, and something to drink. (Think ahead and if you are planning on having more than a couple beer or drinks make arrangements for a ride home, bring a sleeping bag, or be prepared to take a cab).

I'll do a salad and fixings, hopefully Ron can make it that day and bring along a box of burgers. If not I'll pick up enough burgers.

Please let me know if you are coming so I can get the appropriate amount of goodies.

bochunk2000
04-06-2007, 04:02 PM
I'll be on the annual spring bear trip that weekend. perhaps another time. thanks for the offer though.
Steve.

Bow Walker
04-06-2007, 08:47 PM
The war department is going up island for a girls golf weekend so... We can have the shoot on Saturday May 6th from 3pm to whenever

That should give us a few hours of decent light then dinner and maybe some hunting movies... Jenna Jameson has movies? :smile: J/K

Bring your targets, archery gear, tree stands, any hunting movies you have, and something to drink. (Think ahead and if you are planning on having more than a couple beer or drinks make arrangements for a ride home, bring a sleeping bag, or be prepared to take a cab).

I'll do a salad and fixings, hopefully Ron can make it that day and bring along a box of burgers. If not I'll pick up enough burgers.

Please let me know if you are coming so I can get the appropriate amount of goodies.
Bill - check your calendar.........May 6 is the Sunday. Do you mean Saturday or Sunday?

The Hermit
04-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Bill - check your calendar.........May 6 is the Sunday. Do you mean Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday the 5th of May. Oops.

BowSitter
04-08-2007, 04:56 PM
I won't know till mid week or so if I will make it or not, May have to work that Sat.:frown:

The Hermit
04-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Need to Postpone this shooting party. Since no one has confirmed their attendance except Franko, I have decided to accept an invite to join some folks on a bear hunt this weekend. Franko see your email.

I will tee up another date for after bear season. Cheers

Bow Walker
04-13-2007, 07:31 PM
Awesome..........I was going to have to miss it due to family concerns.

Let us know Bill....I know there was a lot of interest.

The Hermit
04-14-2007, 09:04 AM
BTW - This is an archery only bear hunt!!! :-)

Bow Walker
04-14-2007, 03:56 PM
Good luck - and don't forget your camera!