PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Muley Hunting?

30-06
04-04-2007, 07:47 PM
My Sister Will Be Moving To Alberta This Coming Monday.So I Want To Go Back There And Do Some Hunting If Possible.Just Wondering When The Seasons Are Open,What I Have To Do To Hunt Back There.And All The Info I Need About It.Thanks

300 wsm
04-04-2007, 07:53 PM
there are not too many open seasons for muley with a riffle and in the east its all limited entry and it takes about 4 years to get drawn u need a win card to obtain a wildlife certificate which then allows you to purchase tags and apply for the leh if you visit the alberta sustainable resources site you can findout more info.

Rackmastr
04-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Depends on the area you hunt...I hunt some amazing areas that take 1-2 years to draw, and there are some areas that can take up to 6 years to draw.

Most areas are on draw though currently.....worth lookin at the regs.....

Bowzone_Mikey
09-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Learn to Bow hunt Mulies ....

during Archery season sept 6th (ish) to end oct of October they are general tag and draw only after that in general season

biggest Mulie bucks i have ever seen came from the porkupine hills area ...Friend of mine has a 2 point on his wall that would easily make book if it were not a 2 point ...same buddy has hammered several 180 class and up out his back door in the porkys