PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Rally Speaker Videos

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 12:46 PM
I posted these in the Victoria Rally thread but thought they might get lost in there.

So here they are again.

I left the tripod at home so please forgive me. Wings were getting tired. Good thing it's about the audio.

I'll post the videos according to speakers.

Sean Richardson-Introduction

http://youtu.be/YFLPJ4dk6Ps

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Andrew Weaver

http://youtu.be/Hm6GkA45P5o

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Dan Brooks

http://youtu.be/gqJ1VM4jZ3A

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Katrine Conroy

http://youtu.be/TOmvXUL9zwg

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 12:49 PM
John Horgan

http://youtu.be/mM2QWegn5ZQ

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Taylen Trottier (please let me now if I spelled his name wrong)

http://youtu.be/HDG_AE8ld_0

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Sponsorship and thank-you's

http://youtu.be/tJ2AdEnxMkc

I left off one speaker as I didn't want to face a possible lawsuit:-P.

kayjayess
03-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Sponsorship and thank-you's

http://youtu.be/tJ2AdEnxMkc

I left off one speaker as I didn't want to face a possible lawsuit:-P.

The organizing committee would like to thank the Northwest Fish and Wildlife Conservation Association (NWF&WCA) for joining us as a host and sponsor for the Victoria Rally. They have stood tall in supporting resident Hunter concerns in BC and please join us in thank this great club concerned about resident hunting opportunities in this province.

Thank you for your support NWF&WCA.

Cub Driver
03-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Thanks for posting the videos. Much appreciated.

BULLNUTTS
03-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Awesome!!! Thx for posting.I want to personally thank every single person and member whom put togeather and participated and supported this important movement.As brad said"this is our hill to die on"-Well spoken Brad! If not for my broken leg I would have liked to been there myself too.Thankyou everyone for standing up for our interests and making our voices heard- very welldone.Good Hunting BULLNUTTS

Sofa King
03-04-2015, 02:21 PM
this is the stuff that one would have expected to see on the news.

and who's the dummy holding their big-ass sign up high blocking everyone's views?
and standing right in front of the speakers.
they think they are supporting the rally, but are blocking everyone from seeing it.
they even acknowledged the cameramen "attempting" to shoot around them but still didn't clue in that they were the problem.

kayjayess
03-04-2015, 03:02 PM
SSS. Thanks for taking the time to video the speeches. It is important that RH of BC get to hear what the people backing us are saying.

It takes a lot of time to record, edit, and then to upload so I truly appreciate the effort. Thank you.

PM sent with my email address for the video of your 2014 ram. ;-)

Thanks again

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 03:12 PM
My pleasure. Didn't do any editing. Just started the uploads and went to bed. Easy peasy. Almost as easy as using a bread maker.

Hats off to all the organizers especially you , Kyle! We all wished you could have been there to see it all come together.

Showing up is the easy part. I know many others wanted to be there but just could not. This is the next best thing.

I felt proud to be there standing shoulder-to-shoulder with other like minded individuals who were to stand up for us all. It was another moment that I nor my daughter won't forget.

SSS

ACE
03-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Thanks for making these available ...... much appreciated!

Foxton Gundogs
03-04-2015, 05:20 PM
You should post them up on Clark/Thomson/Caucus and perhaps Global News' Facebook pages. That would be poetic justice right there

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 05:27 PM
You should post them up on Clark/Thomson/Caucus and perhaps Global News' Facebook pages. That would be poetic justice right there

I don't do FB but I did email them to Thomson

Feel free to do the FB thingy.

BigfishCanada
03-04-2015, 05:57 PM
what about the goabc guy that spoke? and why didnt someone tell the kid his sign was in the way

sammy-j-peppers
03-04-2015, 06:20 PM
thanks for the videos!

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 06:26 PM
what about the goabc guy that spoke? and why didnt someone tell the kid his sign was in the way

I have the video of ellis short speech. Didn't want to get SLAPPED. LOL

The boy with the sign was fine. All official cameras were in front of hm. Crowd was wide so he was only blocking a small window.

It was All about the audio anyhow.

hardnocks
03-04-2015, 06:48 PM
I am sorry. that was my grandson who is 13 he travel 22hours to be at that rally . he was at westbank and has collected letters from all his teachers. ----were you complainers their ?

kayjayess
03-04-2015, 06:57 PM
I am sorry. that was my grandson who is 13 he travel 22hours to be at that rally . he was at westbank and has collected letters from all his teachers. ----were you complainers their ?

Please don't take it personally. Look to see who made the posting. Comments have been made about that posters activities during the rally.

I don't think anyone at the rally had any issues with what your grandson was doing. In fact I applaud it. This is all about expressing your opinion in public as we are allowed in BC. Please, on behalf of the event organizers thank your grandson for attending and for his enthusiasm. It was an important part of our demonstration.

If people that didn't attend have issues with the video quality or people blocking their view next time they can show up.

Foxton Gundogs
03-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Not us that's for sure good on him!

bigdogeh
03-04-2015, 07:08 PM

hey hardknocks,
your son sat in front of me on that bus so I know he had a long hard day, even longer than ours as you had a couple hrs more both ways to travel. you and him made us all proud. I personally thank you for bringing him out. I remember you saying that he had asked his teacher for the day off and the teacher said "sure... you'll probably learn more in that one day than you will all week here in school." pretty good teacher. and I bet he did learn alot. was pretty nice seeing the people that did show up with their kids. was nice seeing the teens, those my age (early 50's), and a bit younger and those that were in their later years of life. a really well rounded out group that truly represented the true families of BC, the ones that Christie and her party talk about but have lost touch with and really haven't got a clue about. was a great day!

Stone Sheep Steve
03-04-2015, 08:06 PM
hey hardknocks,
your son sat in front of me on that bus so I know he had a long hard day, even longer than ours as you had a couple hrs more both ways to travel. you and him made us all proud. I personally thank you for bringing him out. I remember you saying that he had asked his teacher for the day off and the teacher said sure... you'll probably learn more in that one day than you will all week here in school. pretty good teacher. and I bet he did learn alot. was pretty nice seeing the people that did show up with their kids. was nice seeing the teens, those my age (early 50's), and a bit younger and those that were in their later years of life. a really well rounded out group that truly represented the true families of BC, the ones that Christie and her party talk about but have lost touch with and really haven't got a clue about. was a great day!

Absolutely bigdogeh!

It was a privelage standing shoulder to shoulder to nocks and his grandson! That's awesome that he collected letters from his teachers!

Focus on the big picture everybody. If I wanted to do a professional job videoing I would have brought the tripod and set up where the pros set up and the sign would never been an issue (as far as I was concerned it was not an issue whatsoever)
Getting to see and hear the videos without being there is a bonus.

SSS

coach
03-04-2015, 08:49 PM
I think the video was awesome - Thanks, SSS! Unfortunately the professional videographer we recruited couldn't make the trip. Those of us who helped organize really appreciate the fact you were there and did such a great job recording. Hardknocks - it was great seeing you and your grandson at the rally. I'm really appreciated meeting both of you on the ride home. Shaking his hand meant a lot and the look in his eyes was priceless. Good on you for bringing him to Victoria!

Fisher-Dude
03-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Nice to meet hardnocks and his grandson at the rally!

That's one day that young fellow will tell his grandkids about some day.

Good on both of ya for making the trip and standing up for your beliefs!

Fosey
03-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Great job SSS, thanks. You guys did a great job coming that far.

Buck
03-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Strategic vote for me at this time will be the NDP .As well as my extended family and friends quite a number of folks.And i don't believe the world will end.

Tīɡ
03-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Thanks for posting SSS, I appreciate it!

Spy
03-05-2015, 12:21 AM
this is the stuff that one would have expected to see on the news.

and who's the dummy holding their big-ass sign up high blocking everyone's views?
and standing right in front of the speakers.
they think they are supporting the rally, but are blocking everyone from seeing it.
they even acknowledged the cameramen "attempting" to shoot around them but still didn't clue in that they were the problem.
You know it takes a dumbass like you to come onto a thread and call a kid a dummy! Atleast he was at the the rally & took the time to make a BIG ASS sign! You have done sweet ****all but give lip service to the cause! You are a "class" act, why dont you stick to posting your dumbass dailys instead of insulting the good folk that supported your tired resident hunter ass!

Piperdown
03-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Hardnocks that is great you and your grandson made it to the rally, good on the young buck. I was unable to attend but my wife and some of her coworkers made it in my place. Give me a shout if you and your grandson want to go fishing on the west coast a day on me for showing up!!

Philcott
03-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Hardnocks that is great you and your grandson made it to the rally, good on the young buck. I was unable to attend but my wife and some of her coworkers made it in my place. Give me a shout if you and your grandson want to go fishing on the west coast a day on me for showing up!!

Now there is an offer worth taking up.

hardnocks
03-05-2015, 09:56 AM
yup sure is ! already pm piperdown hopefully we can make that work

03-05-2015, 09:58 AM

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ! PIPERDOWN KNOWS WHAT HE's doing out there ! That bugger catches some great fishes!

coach
03-05-2015, 10:01 AM

Make sure you wear your Canucks jerseys.. :lol:

bigdogeh
03-05-2015, 02:54 PM
just bumping this to the top.
wonder if this thread could be stickied?

Liveforthehunt
03-05-2015, 05:27 PM
That is too cool way to go everyone who participated. I only have the lame excuse of taking care of business at home and working every weekend to hopefully be Able to take some time off come hunting season. Myself and others who didn't make it truly do appreciate the effort you guys are putting into the future of our hunting privilege for generations to come. Cheers !

Piperdown
03-05-2015, 06:51 PM
Make sure you wear your Canucks jerseys.. :lol:

I could make an exception for that trip :)