PDA

View Full Version : Some Interesting Poll Results

Foxton Gundogs
01-12-2015, 09:40 PM
Here is an interesting poll and it's results.

http://www.insightswest.com/news/british-columbians-denounce-trophy-hunting-furring/

Rackmastr
01-12-2015, 10:20 PM
LOL....

Follow your own advice....there are bigger and more important places to be looking to work together towards issues at hand.

So much for "not going there again".

adriaticum
01-12-2015, 10:23 PM
This is from 2013

Foxton Gundogs
01-12-2015, 11:06 PM
LOL....

Follow your own advice....there are bigger and more important places to be looking to work together towards issues at hand.

So much for "not going there again".

Strictly information passed on to me to share get over it.

This is from 2013

Probably information as relevant today as 2013. Interesting nothing more nothing less

303savage
01-29-2015, 08:03 AM
Pol is kinda funky
Should have had a third option like who gives a frack.
With only 2 options a person is compelled to answer yes or no.

303savage
04-14-2015, 05:59 PM
Interesting pol. we just need a firm definition of trophy hunting
I guess I'm a trophy hunter because I try to shoot a bigger animal than I did last time I shot one.
Is a trophy hunter a person that shoots an animal for the head and hide and to heck with the meat?

SPEYMAN
04-14-2015, 09:10 PM
I have been a hunter my entire life. I am against trophy hunting. If you use some part of the animal you are not a trophy hunter. Case closed.

russm86
04-15-2015, 07:51 AM
I have been a hunter my entire life. I am against trophy hunting. If you use some part of the animal you are not a trophy hunter. Case closed.

That's pretty close to my interpretation as well. If you hunt strictly for the largest animal of each species that you can find and don't use/take anything other than the head/rack then it is trophy hunting. Predators and grizzlies can be a little trickier/greyer in determining though as I don't feel it is necessarily trophy hunting if you are limited on what you can use on the animal just due to what it is...

Red arch
04-15-2015, 05:52 PM
And how many of those people who denounce "furring" (since when did it change from furring to trapping, man I hate society....) have fur on some part of there clothing/use it in their everyday lives...

Barracuda
04-15-2015, 06:06 PM
If someone asked the started a poll with the questions

are you for raising an animal within the confines of a captive environment and ending its life for the sole purpose of consuming its flesh and or skin/fur (boots ,burgers,purses etc)

are you for allowing a wild animal to live free and wild and if harvested be utilized for its flesh or Skin /Fur .

Perhaps hunters should start polls worded in such a way that the answers end up being beneficial to hunters

biggyun68
04-16-2015, 12:08 PM
I am impressed with the support for hunting for food.... We need to look into how we can build support for hunting through this information:

303savage
04-30-2015, 10:19 AM
I was brought up that if you shot it, you ate it, I thought that if I got caught shooting it I had to eat it. Crows don't taste that great :-)

Spy
04-30-2015, 12:55 PM
I was brought up that if you shot it, you ate it, I thought that if I got caught shooting it I had to eat it. Crows don't taste that great :-)X2 shit we agree on something !

KodiakHntr
04-30-2015, 02:12 PM
Crows don't taste that great :-)

X2 shit we agree on something !

That's pretty ironic there Spy....How is that Weaver support rally working out for you?

Spy
04-30-2015, 02:16 PM
Awesome I will be voting for him in the next election and totally support his bill :-)

Spy
04-30-2015, 02:19 PM
Never shot a crow in my life either I heard they taste like shit too. How will have to remove the meat from the grizz you shoot going to work out for you ;-) I thought you had put me on your ignore list ;-)