PDA

View Full Version : Legal action threatened on hbc

fowl language
01-03-2015, 04:09 PM
regarding the recent removal of the allocation policy on hbc. I understand the position this has put marc in and I would have done the same thing. this to me appears to be a bullying position by some that do not appreciate some frank discussion on the allocation policy. I will leave this to your personal opinion. I do not wonder however if this will backfire on them as this could infuriate the resident hunters of bc. I would guess if the pressure is kept up that we must be having an effect on some. I hope this position taken does not deter the resident hunters of bc to continue on this path. people need to ban together in this matter. ....I have not mentioned any one group but I would hope that this post will give you an idea on how to post up. my name is dale vidulich and if you wish to come after me personally ,I wish you well as all you might come off with is a rolling stones record collection......dale

Mr. Dean
01-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Dale!
Give me that collection for a dollar!!!!

It will be safely guarded.

fowl language
01-03-2015, 04:50 PM
sorry man, I might need something to negotiate with.....d

Vetteman
01-04-2015, 09:23 AM
regarding the recent removal of the allocation policy on hbc. I understand the position this has put marc in and I would have done the same thing. this to me appears to be a bullying position by some that do not appreciate some frank discussion on the allocation policy. I will leave this to your personal opinion. I do not wonder however if this will backfire on them as this could infuriate the resident hunters of bc. I would guess if the pressure is kept up that we must be having an effect on some. I hope this position taken does not deter the resident hunters of bc to continue on this path. people need to ban together in this matter. ....I have not mentioned any one group but I would hope that this post will give you an idea on how to post up. my name is dale vidulich and if you wish to come after me personally ,I wish you well as all you might come off with is a rolling stones record collection......dale

You've got a Rolling Stones collection! I'll give you more than a dollar for it.
Seriously Dale, things are ramping up big time for our Nanaimo Meeting on the 21st. Emails are coming in daily from total strangers who are posting meeting details on Facebook and Twitter as well as inviting all their friends and even some who are inviting their MLA's.
The press and other local media is being invited.
Probably going to have to hold another meeting on the Island in the future.
With the public support that we're seeing we can win this battle!!!!!
Dave

fowl language
01-04-2015, 09:40 AM
of course the one day of the month that we have a board meeting is when you have your town hall meeting. I am sending someone in my place. anyone else from the mainland that would like to attend please notify me as there is still some room in the vehicle.....dale