PDA

View Full Version : Region 2 open allocation policy meeting weds.dec 17

fowl language
12-13-2014, 10:33 PM
bcwf region 2 will be hosting an open meeting at the sandman signature in in Langley . the meeting will be 7 pm. Wednesday dec 17,2014 the sandman in is at 200th and hwy 1. the meeting will be to discuss strategies ,answer questions and listen to ideas. it will be tended by jesse Zeeman and al martin.from the fed. this is yours and your childrens future that are in jeopardy. hope to see you all there....dale vidulich pres. region 2 bcwf

mikeman20
12-14-2014, 11:24 PM
ill be there

keoke
12-14-2014, 11:29 PM
Are there any potitions to be signed at any of the local hunting stores?

Foxton Gundogs
12-14-2014, 11:34 PM
I know this is a double post but I would like to have a full vehicle from the Island to show our support. I will be attending from The Island, I have room for 3 more if anyone wants to jump on board. Leaving on the 3:15 boat out of Duke Pt. (there is lots of parking at my place 10 min. from the boat) returning same night. PM me if you want to come, first come first served.

Whonnock Boy
12-15-2014, 01:32 AM
I know this is a double post but I would like to have a full vehicle from the Island to show our support. I will be attending from The Island, I have room for 3 more if anyone wants to jump on board. Leaving on the 3:15 boat out of Duke Pt. (there is lots of parking at my place 10 min. from the boat) returning same night. PM me if you want to come, first come first served.

Hope you don't mind, but I extended your offer on a post on the Vancouver island hunting fb page. Any problems, I will gladly rescind.

LupieHunter
12-15-2014, 08:19 AM
There are a few petitions making their rounds online.

Foxton Gundogs
12-16-2014, 11:24 AM

Just bumping this up, I have 1 seat left

biggyun68
12-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Hi Folks:

First I want to say I am very sorry I could not make the meeting last night. I had an important personal commitment.

This problem is Province wide and indeed shows that the current people in government do not believe in the democratic process nor honesty. We know this because of the whole PST/GST debacle. Same player’s folks.
Steve Thomas may not need any votes to get elected as above, but a shit load of his colleagues do. Enough to make sure Mr. Thomas's and Mr. Bennett's careers become back benchers in a hurry. Or in other words politically nonexistent.

It also allows us Hunters to become non-partisan!
The Liberals are laughing because they are saying to themselves we already got your vote! Who are you going to vote for the NDP?
Well folks are we prepared to do that? If that party presents us with a platform of what we want? Because if we are not prepared to engaged the NDP into our discussions and try and form a partnership as well as try and bring the Liberals to their senses we are bent over the railing taking in the hoo hoo.

I was going to go to my MLA's Christmas party which he invited me to with Garth Brooks in my head and present him a Christmas card saying "Merry Christmas what are you going to do about this Insult to our Family Values!" in person, however, I got an invite to go water fowling in southern BC in the same time period. Instead I will be mailing the Christmas card with an offer to meet and explain to him why this is a "FAMILY VALUES" issue and a miscarriage of democracy.
I will also so let him know that his East Van riding, along with Shane Simpson and Jenny Kwan's have the fast growing demo-graph of hunters in the province and they all vote.

We need to do this in all ridings especially the swing ones!

I can only do so much and I am willing to do two things help those East Van folks connect with their MLA's. And I can help the BCWF with crafting a series of Christmas cards that can be downloaded or sent via email.

Let’s keep it simple but let’s also be realistic - the Liberals think they are entitled to the hunting vote - You all have to ask yourselves --- "Are they?"

coach
12-18-2014, 09:45 AM
Biggyun - who is Steve Thomas? Didn't he play for the Blackhawks? The minister responsible for the Allocation debacle is Steve Thomson. Not picking on you - but I've seen so many people mis-spelling politicians names lately. If we are going to have an impact through letters, Christmas cards, etc we need to get details like that nailed down.

On your question about the NDP, I wrote what I thought was a pretty good letter to John Horgan (new leader of the party) last week and have not yet had a reply. As a result, I'm not sure where his party stands on any of this. I think we need to be on top of them with our letter campaign though as we really need to find out their position.

Green Party Leader, Andrew Weaver has been supportive of our cause and seems to be interacting with people through facebook. Nice to have a politician actually engaging voters.