PDA

View Full Version : New Region 5 Executive

TPK
10-29-2014, 09:17 AM
It is with great pleasure that I am able to announce the new Executive for Region 5. Please join me in welcoming Terry Street and Ken Last. Their contact info is listed below.

BCWF Region 5 President
Terry Street
2226 Barker Rd.
Quesnel , BC V2J 7B7
778-465-2277 (Home)
250-983-5833 (Cell)
rockysports@outlook.com (rockysports@outlook.com)

BCWF Region 5 Vice President
Ken Last
392 Rolph Street
Quesnel, BC V2J 1A1
250-991-0215 (Home)
kenlast@shaw.ca (kenlast@shaw.ca)

The Region still needs more hands on deck, we need to fill the Executive positions (Treasurer and Secretary) and we need representation on our Boards (First Nations, Allocation, Access, etc. etc.) If you can spare some time to help in an area that interests you, please contact Terry or Ken. Now is the time!

I would just like to say thank you to all for allowing me the opportunity to represent Region 5 for the last three years, it was an amazing experience, one I'm very glad to have had.

Sincerely,

Tony Koett

Stone Sheep Steve
10-29-2014, 11:52 AM
Glad to hear someone finally stepped up to the plate!!

Even though I don't live in the region, thanks for all your hard work and dedication, Tony!

SSS

one-shot-wonder
10-29-2014, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the update Tony and your time served. Wishing Terry and Ken all the best in rebuilding region 5, hopefully these gents get some additional assistance to help carry the load!

hillman
11-19-2014, 06:56 AM
Tony,

I thank you, Terry and Ken for stepping up to represent the BCWF affiliated
clubs in your region. I know it is an impossible job without passionate folks
who are willing to volunteer their time and work hard to make the BCWF
stronger. The "possibilities" can become reality as the BCWF
gets stronger, but a lot depends on the strength of the 8 regions.

Many hands make lighter work, so I hope some more good folks from your
affiliated clubs will step up and fill the positions of Secretary and Treasurer.
Thanks again.