PDA

View Full Version : Deleting pictures

blindcast
10-05-2014, 12:20 PM
I notice that my picture manager is right full up with pictures from posts I've deleted along the way and I can't load new ones. There seems to be no ability in the manager to get rid of unwanted images. Anybody have a solution to that? Thanks

VanIsleCam
10-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Hi Blindcast - I am having the same problem and have emailed the admin awhile ago but perhaps this is the better forum for trying to get back on track. Thanks as well!

Jagermeister
10-10-2014, 09:38 AM
It can be done, I did it a while back but cannot remember the exact process. If I remember, it was not that difficult.

Jagermeister
10-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Okay.Open your photo album. Your pictures appear. Select the photo you wish to delete. On the same line as your "Home» Membergalleries » Yourself" line, but to the the extreme right, you will see "Photo Options" Click on that and a dropbox appears with several more options, one being "Edit Photo".Select this option and a new window opens entitled HuntingBC.ca Photo Gallery Image Editor appears. Scroll down and this option is shown.

If you want to delete this image completely, check this box
(CAREFUL - once it's gone it's gone

Click the box and hit the "Submit Changes" button and viola presto digitating the photo is vapourized.