PDA

View Full Version : pretty dam good shoot

sealevel
03-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Pretty dam good 3d shoot in summerland yesterday . Dave Carlton and his elves went out of there way to make sure then was lots of junk in the way . Someone put an alligator on the ice of the river. On the yonder bank was a real bouqeut of arrows . The was a standing bear 30 yards out to get to the ten rings you only could miss a cottenwood by an inch. Broken arrows where laying every where. ----- I love that kinda shoot

Canuck2
03-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Dang, I love that course. Wish I were there; have to aim for next year. Glad you had a fine time.

The Hermit
03-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Pretty dam good 3d shoot in summerland yesterday . Dave Carlton and his elves went out of there way to make sure then was lots of junk in the way . Someone put an alligator on the ice of the river. On the yonder bank was a real bouqeut of arrows . The was a standing bear 30 yards out to get to the ten rings you only could miss a cottenwood by an inch. Broken arrows where laying every where. ----- I love that kinda shoot

Okay now I don't feel so bad... I hit a tree yesterday at the Vic Fish and Game shoot and was half ticked at myself and half at how tight the shot was... :lol:

sealevel
03-12-2007, 04:47 PM
There was some very tight shots the second round bison . there was a 6x8 inch window to get to the 10 . i think the river clamed some arrows on that shot.

thebear
03-12-2007, 04:47 PM
overall, yes it was a good shoot and hope they have another one this year. I did have one concern, that the last part of the course was alittle dangerous. Needed more room between targets and where you walked.