PDA

View Full Version : BC hunting app?

SPILTZ
04-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Hey everyone, just a quick question about the BC Hunting app, I have it on my old iPhone 3G and just got a iPhone 5, but can not find it in the app store unless they changed the name. Thanks in advance for any help

Spilly.

huntingtime
04-16-2014, 04:26 PM
Hey everyone, just a quick question about the BC Hunting app, I have it on my old iPhone 3G and just got a iPhone 5, but can not find it in the app store unless they changed the name. Thanks in advance for any help

Spilly.

If you are referring to the Hunt Buddy app I have it on my iPhone 5s. Just type in "Hunt Buddy BC" in the app store. Should come right up.

kilometers
04-16-2014, 04:35 PM
No the hunting regs and synopsis I assume. I can't find it for my new 5c phone too.
It was nice having the regs with me all the time. Was available on my iphone3

MEATEATER
04-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Hunt buddy has the regs in it also

35 Whelen
04-19-2014, 09:10 PM
Dont think its out yet.....May or June.

reach
04-20-2014, 12:31 AM
The old (regs only) "BC Hunting" one appears to have been pulled from the store. Even if you did copy it over from your old phone (back it up to your computer and sync to the new phone) it won't be updated to the upcoming 2014-2016 regulations unless whoever made it does an update and puts it back in the store this summer.

Like I said in the other recent thread on this topic, if all you want is the regulations synopsis, you can install iBooks on your phone, then download the regs PDF from the gov't website and drag it to your phone in iTunes. iBooks is a decent PDF reader.