PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ma Nature you B@#CH !

bone-collector
11-01-2004, 09:15 AM
well thismorning was suposed to be Chris's first deer huntof his own...Bullcoon was going to join us for the event..right up until my dogs woke me up @ 4am , couldnt figure out why they were all wrestled up so I ran to look at my truck in case someone was in the yard only to find a dam blizzard and blowing snow so dence I couldnt see the streetlight 75 yards away.......
oh well theres always the weekend were there prediting freezing rain now :roll:
welcome to north central BC in november :mad:

Steeleco
11-01-2004, 09:47 AM
At least you still have the net!! If you need to keep warm just visit Gunnutz, then come back here to chill!!!!!!!!
Down here on the coast we don't have to shovel it. But too much of anything still sucks. And yes that old lady is a B***H.

Thunderstix
11-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Go to the video store, grab some hunting video's, popcorn, and then curl up with the kids and get stoked up for when the weather clears. I have a similar problem...wind. The wind is howling right now and could screw us up for our trip back to the blacktail haunt this coming weekend. Last year we could not go due to wind (though we did go on the 22nd and I got one). Different troubles, same result.

bone-collector
11-01-2004, 10:44 AM
well I have to head to Terrace either tonight or tommorow , not looking forward to that freezing rain they are predicting out here between burns and hazelton thats for sure

coaster
11-01-2004, 11:17 AM
We got the same thing down here on the Sunshine Coast, blowing winds , rain . It must be province wide..