PDA

View Full Version : open class shooters

sealevel
02-15-2007, 09:12 PM
With willyq and jess shooting open i am going to shoot open this year. The open class should be pretty competitive. specially as last night i saw a hoggernaut on Riemers bow. This class should be real interesting

Tank
02-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Now someone just has to talk Bernie into going open and the rest of us can finally have some hope at provincials this year!

willyqbc
02-16-2007, 11:43 AM
SWEET!!! Sam and I were hoping Kevin and Kris would make the switch!! This is going to be an awesome year!!!

Chris

oldtimer
02-16-2007, 01:31 PM
AAhhhh the old dial a pin group !!lol Notice how when you shoot with them they always start the day by saying " remind me to set my pin at every target " But you guys are right, it will make that group VERY competitive and open ours up a bit. Mike

greybark
02-16-2007, 02:54 PM
:lol: Hey Sealevel , What in the world is your version of a Hoggernaut ? Does it fit on your bow or comes in to drink at a waterhole . Starting to worry about you . LOL LOL Hope to talk to you in Pentiction.

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

sealevel
02-16-2007, 07:09 PM
Grey bark a hoggernaut is the green stuff that grows on your faverite water hole. See you in penticton.

jessbennett
02-16-2007, 07:50 PM
this year is going to be awsome:twisted: ....sorry chris but things arent lookig good for p.g. this weekend. therewas a new mechanic supposedly starting this week so i could change to monday to fri. but he is not coming now...:mad: but....... i am going to go mon to fri and will be in quesnel FOR sure so you have a bye this weekend dude... 8) . good luck and shoot straight.. who knows maybe see you on sun for aa round or two.. we can take turns rattling eachothers arrows......8)