PDA

View Full Version : BCWF Region 2 Member Invitation

Steeleco
12-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Just got this via and e-mail. Already asked for a seat!!

BCWF Region 2 Member Invitation: A Discussion on Hunting, Angling, and Conservation Policy

A message from Robert Sopuck, Federal MP -
Dauphin-Swan River-Marquette, and Chair of the Conservative Hunting and Angling Caucus:
"I would like to extend an invitation to members of the B.C. Wildlife Federation to join me for a discussion of Hunting, Angling, Trapping and conservation policies in Canada.
As Chair of the Conservative Hunting and Angling Caucus and a Member of the Standing Committees on Environment and Fisheries and Oceans, I look forward to meeting with hunters, anglers and trappers across Canada for a full discussion of conservation policies and actions taken by the Federal government. I want to hear from you about your concerns and I will do my best to answer all your questions.
Please join me on January 6th, 2014, at the Sandman Signature Hotel, 8828 - 201 St Langley, B.C., at 7:00 p.m.

Robert Sopuck, Member of Parliament
Dauphin-Swan River-Marquette
Chair, Conservative Hunting and Angling Caucus"
This event is a great opportunity to make your voice heard and engage with a Federal MP and Caucus Chair about any concerns you may have about hunting, angling, trapping, and conservation policy in Canada.
Hunting, Angling, and Conservation Policy Discussion
January 6th, 2014, 7:00 PM
Sandman Signature Hotel - Murrayville Room
8828 - 201 St., Langley, B.C
We hope you can attend and ask that you please RSVP by January 5th, 2014 to: projects@bcwf.bc.ca or call 1-888-881-2293 ext. 228 (tel:1-888-881-2293%20ext.%20228).

adriaticum
12-20-2013, 06:00 PM
Very interesting.

Steeleco
01-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Anyone else sign up? Could be very educational.

adriaticum
01-03-2014, 10:16 PM
I registered and the way it's looking right now I will go.

LittleLadyHunter
01-07-2014, 10:41 PM
I attended and it was very educational/interesting, but I was really disappointed by how few people attended. We have such a huge population of hunters and anglers in the lower mainland and there were less than 30 people in the room! So sad that more people don't care about showing up to voice their concerns about protecting this great way of life that we are all so passionate about.