PDA

View Full Version : mail match

jessbennett
01-29-2007, 07:27 PM
hey willyq, has mailmatch started yet?????? or anyone who knows????? :)

willyqbc
01-29-2007, 09:59 PM
YES....I need 4 scores for you for january ASAP...i thought Al was going to contact you and get your scores??? Anyway it runs the next 2 months and they only keep your 6 best scores so even if you don't get any in for January you still have 8 scores you can put in....1 per week.

Chris

jessbennett
01-30-2007, 10:59 PM
nope havent been contacted by mr al at all. i'll start in feb.8-)

Bow Walker
02-01-2007, 08:41 AM
hey willyq, has mailmatch started yet?????? or anyone who knows????? :)
Can someone explain "mailmatch" to me and/or anyone else who is in the dark? Or am I all alone in in my own little world?:frown:

willyqbc
02-01-2007, 12:42 PM
mail match is just what it sounds like...your club signs up and you shoot 1 score per week from January to end of march....mailing the scores to the FCA at the end of every month. only your top six scores will count. This goes on all over canada with medals awarded for top 3 spots in each category.

Chris

Bow Walker
02-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Is there a website that has the ongoing results/scores of the shooters? I'd like to see the categories just to see if "my club" is up on this or not.

willyqbc
02-01-2007, 10:18 PM
the fca site will have results posted as they come in. Also I meant to say it runs until the end of April...not march

Chris

Bow Walker
02-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks Chris.

Eagle1
02-04-2007, 09:18 PM
the fca site will have results posted as they come in. Also I meant to say it runs until the end of April...not march

Chris
You were right the first time, it only runs till March 31.
I don't think Vic Bowmen do the mail match, but we do,
Cowichan Bowmen.
Tues nights with Richard after family night
Sat nights with me { Bill } 7:00 pm start.
then I { okay Janis } enters the scores once a month
only the top six scores you shoot will actually count. :lol:

http://www.fca.ca/MM/mailmatchinfo.html